Education Maintenance Allowances (EMAs) provide financial support to eligible 16 to 19 year olds who want to continue learning.
If you’re eligible for an Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA), you must complete the following every academic year:
- an EMA application form
- a learning agreement
Renewals require a new application form and the learning agreement to be completed each year.
Footwear & Clothing Grants
You may qualify if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax or Housing Benefit